Jewelry Care and Warranty
Jewelry can experience discoloration over time due to multiple factors including exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. Metals like silver and gold are delicate, and despite our best efforts, they can still fade due to a process called oxidation.
Plating rubbing off naturally occurs with wear and tear, and is not considered a manufacturing fault.
You can follow these simple steps to help your gold plated jewelry last longer:
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising. Or ensure to wipe completely dry after coming into contact with moisture.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewelry.
- After use, clean jewelry gently with a soft dry cloth (all orders come with a special GGless jewelry cloth) to remove any oil or dust and restore their shine.
- When not in use, store your jewelry in your AUMIA jewelry box in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled.
- Try to prevent your jewelry from knocking into counter tops and rubbing against each other.
We offer a 6-month warranty on all items with proof of purchase. Our warranty covers faulty items. It does not cover wear & tear. Please refer to our care instructions above for general care instructions.